Mironov Mikhail Anatol'evich, Head of urological unit, Penza Regional Clinical Hospital named after N. N. Burdenko (28 Lermontova street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blinova Ekaterina Valerievna, Doctor of medical sciences, professor, sub-department of faculty surgery, head of the laborary of specific pharmacological activity of the center of Advanced Research of Innovation Drugs, National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University (68 Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. To study the acute toxicity of N-acetyl-6-aminohexanoic acid derivatives at different routes of introducing
Materials and methods. The study was conducted over 486 white Laboratory mice of both sexes weighing 18–22 g. Computer screening of pharmacological activity was carried out using licensed PASS software. Acute toxicity of calciumcontaining (LHT-6-17) and silver-containing (LHT-7-17) salts of N-acetyl-6-aminohexanoic acid as pharmaceutical substances has been studied by intravenous, intraperitoneal, subcutaneous and intragastric administration. The results analysis has been proceeded by Litchfield and Wilcoxon.
Results. The probability above 50% of the regenerative effect development for LHT-6-17 and LHT-7-17 substances has been set by program forecast of activity. Acute toxicity studies have shown that for parenteral routes, the replacement of a cationic fragment in the structure of N-acetyl-6-aminohexanoic acid by a divalent metal reduces the toxic properties of the molecule, while the compounds are classified as low-toxic substances. With intragastric administration, the LD50 value of the salts was lower than that of N-acetyl-6-aminohexanoic acid, indicating greater bioavailability from the intestinal lumen. The results of the study can be used to create a drug based on the salts of N-acetyl-6-aminohexanoic acid.
Conclusions. Calcium and silver-containing salts of N-acetyl-6-aminohexanoic acid have a high prognostic potential for the development of pharmacological effect on stimulation of tissue regeneration, are low-toxic substances with high bioavailability when taken orally.
1. Bertelli A., Prato M. Atti Accad. Med. Lombarda. 1962, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 204–208.
2. Fort V., Monnier J. P., Antoine G. Memoire original. Revue de patpologie compare [Original memory. A comparative review of pathologies]. 1968, no. 7, pp. 9–15.
3. Zor'kin M. V., Atkarskaya O. A., Zor'kina A. V. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education]. 2014, no. 2. Available at: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=12796 (accessed Jun. 07, 2018).
4. Poroikov V. V., Filimonov D. A., Borodina Yu. V., Lagunin A. A., Kos A. Journal of Chemical Information and Computer Sciences. 2000, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 1349–1355.
5. Arzamastsev E. V., Berezovskaya I. V., Verstakova O. L., Gus'kova T. A., Durnev A. D. Rukovodstvo po doklinicheskomu izucheniyu lekarstvenykh sredstv [Guidelines on pre-clinical examination of drugs]. Moscow: Grif i Ko., 2012, pp. 13–51.
6. Animal models in toxicology. Ed. by S. C. Gad. Second ed. New York: Taylor and Francis, 2007, 950 p.
7. Glants S. Mediko-biologicheskaya statistika [Biomedical statistics]. Moscow: Praktika, 1999, 467 p.
8. Berezovskaya I. V. Khimiko-farmatsevticheskiy zhurnal [Chemical and pharmaceutical journal]. 2003, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 32–34.